Home General Discussion

Weekend Blitz Whaaaat?

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
The Weekend Blitz doesn't have free shipping like the Daily Deal? I was about to order this one and tapped out when the shipping would be 20% of the price. Really cuts into the discount. Was this always true and I'm just not observant at all?
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    Ken Light:
    The Weekend Blitz doesn't have free shipping like the Daily Deal? I was about to order this one and tapped out when the shipping would be 20% of the price. Really cuts into the discount. Was this always true and I'm just not observant at all?

The weekend blitz can have free shipping, but doesn't have it everytime like daily cigar deal.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered, too. Ran into the same situation as Ken a while back, ordered anyway, but kept thinking "I know this used to have free shipping". Thanks for the explanation.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain