Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Puff I'm coming for you!

IWell after getting last minute heads up that I had a bomb on the way, I check the tracking number and see that it is showing as delivered. Well I hadn't actually received it, I grabbed the snow shovel and started digging my way to the mailbox. Granted I'm wearing pajama pants, house shoes, and a carheart jacket. I double check the mailbox, empty. As I'm standing there watching my path already getting covered behind me with snow, we are at about 4" so far tonight, I wonder if my mail got put in my neighbors box. They moved out about 2 months ago and the house is vacant, so I start digging my way over there since the snow plows haven't made it into my neighborhood just yet. Low and behold, there's my mail that I should have got Saturday which included a small flat rate box.

Nice hit Puff, luckily my mailbox survived. This doesn't mean you're safe, I'm still coming for you buddy! photo 20140203_000833_zpsyn9cpoas.jpg

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
    You had it coming. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the mailbox next door took the hit? Colateral damage. LOL Puff's been busy :D
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff, what's wrong with you man? Momma didn't love you enough? Nice hit!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So....you're saying YOUR mailbox is still a virgin?
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Bigshizza:
    FML, I feel like there is no proper way to answer this one. I say yes, I get destroyed, I say no, I still get destroyed just to make sure. Lets just go with, it is still standing...
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Bigshizza:
    FML, I feel like there is no proper way to answer this one. I say yes, I get destroyed, I say no, I still get destroyed just to make sure. Lets just go with, it is still standing...
    Welcome to my world
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad they made it! Didn't mean to blow up your neighbor's mailbox! LOL! Hope you enjoy, Curtis!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Puff_Dougie:
    So glad they made it! Didn't mean to blow up your neighbor's mailbox! LOL! Hope you enjoy, Curtis!
    They are all new to me, however they look like what I enjoy. I'm sure they will be good. No worries on the neighbors mailbox, once it sells the new owners can negotiate the replacement. I dodged the destruction, this time. Thanks again!