Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

greg2648 got me good.

Set up a simple 5 for 5 trade and greg jumped at it. What he sent was beyond expectation and I am truly grateful and humbled. They say don't poke the bear and I guess they were right! Thanks again greg, these are some awesome sticks and the behike is my unicorn, it will be a special one for sure.

photo 7F0276B8-E711-4BE0-8608-F35AE864B8FB_zps22xpsq21.jpg

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice trade! Beautiful selection.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Wow, that's a good way to get got!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! I feel bad for ya man. That Behike would be my unicorn too....but how could I ever smoke it?
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Very very nice.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Lounge, very nice been eyeing 1 if those myself. Don't mess with the Bear.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Gregs "dog rockets" are my premiums. You the man Greg , one very generous and gracious man. Props Greg !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Nice hit! I feel bad for ya man. That Behike would be my unicorn too....but how could I ever smoke it?
    I usually start with clipping the cap....lol

Really though, imagine you were handed the cigar at a herf. In that case, you would have no trouble smoking it immediately. Just save the band as a memento.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ^^^Dang! A good burn with better advice.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bear swings a mighty paw! Enjoy Danny!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn! What a guy! Well done!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Ouch! Beautiful work!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's wsup...get hit as always Greg.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    That nasty bear is back at it crapping all over people...... He had just be careful to not get caught in a bear trap........
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    That nasty bear is back at it crapping all over people...... He had just be careful to not get caught in a bear trap........
    That comment reminds me of this.

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Remind me never to never trade with the Bear 'cause I would surely embarrass myself.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice hit!! exploding cigar photo: Exploding Cigar ExplodingCigar.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Damn. Remind me never to never trade with the Bear 'cause I would surely embarrass myself.
    Also, don't volunteer for a trade with the same person after The Bear picks up the first fiver.

Holy crap! Greg is not **** around.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    I usually start with clipping the cap....lol

Really though, imagine you were handed the cigar at a herf. In that case, you would have no trouble smoking it immediately. Just save the band as a memento.
    That is an excellent way to look at it! I have a few that i have been 'saving' and will certainly be reminded of that thought when the weather is a tad warmer here.