Home Cigar 101
Options

Cellophane on or off prior to storing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ncblazer:
    ok, another dilemna..lol Just got a few OpusX sticks that come in the glass tube - take them out of the tube or leave them in? I also have a Padilla collectors tin which would fit ok into my 300ct humi - should I take those out as well or will it be ok to set the tin in the bottom. Can't wait to move out of this condo - my 100ct humi is packed to the gills and the 300ct is rapidly filling up...lol Already have my sight set on one that would take years to fill up, just have to wait until we build another house!
    Tins are your choice, if they fit then leave 'em...
    Tubes, LEAVE 'em in... unless your impatient then open them
    I say this because Tubes will age slower but won't be influenced by ANY other thing...
    Open them if you want them to age faster, but with OPUS X I'd say just leave 'em
  • Options
    All previous PMs have been replied to!
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    i usually leave them on unless i have quite a few of the same stick that i can keep separate with a divider or something, then i take all bar a few off. and smoke the ones with the cello off first then if they have to be moved amongst others then they have there cello on and will be fine. i do like having it off as it looks a lot nicer and the smell when i open my humi is lovely. Ive made a spreadsheet on excel to keep track of dates, ratings, prices, quantity(smoked/in stock/gifted) then I've made equations that calculate total prices/quantity etc.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey amigo, You mentioned in the Cello Off/On thread that you had a spreadsheet that helped you track your sticks. I'd definitely be interested in this if I can get some more info...? -Hays
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Hey amigo, You mentioned in the Cello Off/On thread that you had a spreadsheet that helped you track your sticks. I'd definitely be interested in this if I can get some more info...? -Hays
    hahahahah...oops... that was meant to be a PM to Lassy and it wouldn't let me delete it.. Well buddy, whether you see it here or in your PMs let me know!

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Hays, I have it as well from Lassy. Send me your email and I'll send it to you if you can't get ahold of Lassy.
  • Options
    PM Replied Mr. Hays!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    PM Replied Mr. Hays!
    And responded! Thanks!