Home Non Cigar Related

really????

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
so had a day off from work.nice.went out with the wife for dinner.nice.got home the wife says why dont we hit the patio and smoke?really nice.until busted photo IMG_0473_zpsea2477a0.jpg followed by my favorite lighter deciding it wasnt interested in smoking tonight.....
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Twisted, but that's kind of funny....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a good thing.
    The cigar probably would have exploded.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    What I should have said is PM me your addy and I will send you a new cutter. ..
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Echambers:
    What I should have said is PM me your addy and I will send you a new cutter. ..
    yeah it is kinda funny, was one those moments tho where my first thought was REALLY?..and then i thought i had to tell the brotherhood.

• honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I have a v cutter I don't use, you want it Bro ?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    twistedstem:
    so had a day off from work.nice.went out with the wife for dinner.nice.got home the wife says why dont we hit the patio and smoke?really nice.until busted photo IMG_0473_zpsea2477a0.jpg followed by my favorite lighter deciding it wasnt interested in smoking tonight.....

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I have deduced two things. One is that you had a few drinks with your dinner.

and the second thing I have deduced is that since you referred to the above pic as a "lighter", you might have had one to many drinks with dinner. #yourdoingitwrong
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    twistedstem:

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I have deduced two things. One is that you had a few drinks with your dinner.

and the second thing I have deduced is that since you referred to the above pic as a "lighter", you might have had one to many drinks with dinner. #yourdoingitwrong
    Kris!! What's been going on my friend. Been a long time
    dennisking:
    Kris!! What's been going on my friend. Been a long time
    Not much man, sent you PM
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    not the V!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    always funny how the problems have a V involved....

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    always funny how the problems have a V involved....

Aj
    Never thought of it like that...funny...

letsgowithbob:
    twistedstem:

Uhm I plead the 5th on this....

twistedstem:
    letsgowithbob:
    twistedstem:

Uhm I plead the 5th on this....
    LOL I was looking at the picture thinking "Well that's probably why it didn't work". My personal best was when I was messing around with my server "after dinner" I deleted every movie I had on my server thinking I was doing something else.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a trend.....5 lighters and they all ran out at the same time.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That would not stopped me. Sometimes you just have to MacGyver a situation