Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Marlowe comes through on his noob trade with flying colors

Set up a trade with Marlowe who was looking to get rid of some Monte white. He offered to ship first as is the tradition, and of course, added a tag along for the ride! Well now...it's my turn to return the tradition as your vet sponsor, dc to follow tomorrow because my dumbass left it at home today! Thanks again brother, I'm looking forward to enjoying these.

Comments

• I hope that the Cruzado is to your liking: it is a throttled-back version of the original Illusione line: great flavor with a little less horsepower: enjoy!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Tearin' up the catfish on day one....I love it!
  • Yes, I thought having to make a deposit in that swiss bank account was a little unusual, oh well, anything to get into the good graces of the cigar.com gang!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marlowe:
    Yes, I thought having to make a deposit in that swiss bank account was a little unusual, oh well, anything to get into the good graces of the cigar.com gang!
    LOL! Now that's funny! Dustin uses that account for his Cuban cigar purchases. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon