Home General Discussion

One day... my cigar lounge...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Most have seen my BFH sitting in what is currently called my office in the house. One day, it will be my cigar lounge - complete with a couple lounge leathers and exhaust. It made a small step in that direction recently. I ordered a box of Ghurka Black Dragons (which didn't turn out bad by the way - so far good burn, draw, and flavor and no explosions) and after prying the lid off the box, decided it would make great cigar paraphernalia for the wall.

So in that respect, I give you, my first cigar art hanging on the wall.

Comments

• TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    Very cool man. I'm jelly already.
  • looks great
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    The guy from Hawaii is jelly. ;-) just seems wrong. On another note, Have you had the Island Prince Momosa? OMG... Every now and then I treat myself to a 3 or 6 pack of those and fork over the $20 shipping they offer from there. So very sweet sticks.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Heck, I just want the budget to buy a box of Black Dragons!
    New Boots:
    Heck, I just want the budget to buy a box of Black Dragons!
    Well, I didn't pay MSRP... so no real budget thing there. haha... Ccom special
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    theres lotsa room in there Walt, we need to find some other momentos....hmm......

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    theres lotsa room in there Walt, we need to find some other momentos....hmm......

Aj
    You've been in there AJ... picture the desk and all that's on it gone. The keyboard stand gone.That just leaves the BFH and the table Carol built me. Now add two lounge chairs on either side of the window. Exhaust directly above the chairs.
    hmm.... its hard to find cigar related stuff.... i got a great idea for something nice but i cant tell you until later, er tomorrow.

Aj
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's a great setup, looks awesome
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    You've been in there AJ... picture the desk and all that's on it gone. The keyboard stand gone.That just leaves the BFH and the table Carol built me. Now add two lounge chairs on either side of the window. Exhaust directly above the chairs.
    What?? No crib for baby puff?? :^(
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Bbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh! Hush little puff baby don't say a word, papa is gonna leave you on 425 Mockingbird Circle.....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Bbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh! Hush little puff baby don't say a word, papa is gonna leave you on 425 Mockingbird Circle.....
    OK... I can't help you anymore. Now you should be embarrassed! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Friends don't let friends drink and post. ; )
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Someones been v-herfin :)
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    hmmmm, sumpin don't seem right about this.
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Friends let friends drink and post, because it's a lot of fun for the rest of their friends.
    MorganGeo:
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    hmmmm, sumpin don't seem right about this.
    Oh no! What have I done. Someone please stop me before I post again...
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:
    The guy from Hawaii is jelly. ;-) just seems wrong. On another note, Have you had the Island Prince Momosa? OMG... Every now and then I treat myself to a 3 or 6 pack of those and fork over the $20 shipping they offer from there. So very sweet sticks.

Been raining here all week :(

. I haven't tried that stick before, but I know of it. It's a little out of my price range but maybe one day I will try that out.

If you want send me a PM and I may be able to pick them up for you if it is cheaper. I know Momona means sweet something, or something sweet in Hawaiian.
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

. I haven't tried that stick before, but I know of it. It's a little out of my price range but maybe one day I will try that out.

If you want send me a PM and I may be able to pick them up for you if it is cheaper. I know Momona means sweet something, or something sweet in Hawaiian.
    Hey!!!! The original poster jacked the thread back from the thread jackers!!! That ain't right! :^p
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

Hey!!!! The original poster jacked the thread back from the thread jackers!!! That ain't right! :^p
    They call me the Jack jacker. Or the Jack Master... Or... Either way it doesn't look as cool as it sounded in my head. :-(
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

They call me the Jack jacker. Or the Jack Master... Or... Either way it doesn't look as cool as it sounded in my head. :-(
    How about the "master jacker"?
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

That'll do.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

That'll do.
    that seems more appropriate. Hahaha
    WaltBasil:
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    WaltBasil:
    TwoThingism:

That'll do.
    ....and it has nothing to do with the forum
    either way that thread was getting long....

Aj