Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

TNT or 2Tonys pass

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I will post up pics as soon as I get it.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Awesome!
    So glad to hear it's on the move.
    And someone wasn't playing by the rules. LOL!

Good to hear. What do you mean by Rules Tony?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    0patience:
    Awesome!
    So glad to hear it's on the move.
    And someone wasn't playing by the rules. LOL!

Good to hear. What do you mean by Rules Tony?
    ROFL! 5 per box. LOL!
    But then again, it's that forum math. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    This bad boy is on the way to Texas 9114901159815342306860
  • Options
    Got it in today. It may be Tuesday before I can get it back out, there is some stuff going on at work and I may be tied up all day tomorrow and Saturday. As soon as I do get it out, I will get a tracking number posted. On the list it says Bacchus/jlmarta; which one do I send it to or are they the same person?
  • Options
    No worries about it being Tuesday.
    It's a holiday weekend, so I don't think the post office will do anything until Tuesday anyway.
    Bacchus is jlmarta. He uses one handle here and another on UHF.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    This went out today, USPS tracking# 9114 9012 3080 1552 6210 26. I followed the trend and let my daughter pick my box, gotta say I am STOKED about the results:

The LADC is always a welcome site, I have been wanting to try the Aging Room stuff but never got around to buying any, I really enjoyed the other Saison I had and am looking forward to trying another one, and I have been meaning to revisit the Cabiguan (sp?). Also excited about the Graycliff, never tried the regular Crystal, but the ltd release one from a few years ago blew me away. Thanks to whomever put this pack in there, I only hope mine is as well received!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    This went out today, USPS tracking# 9114 9012 3080 1552 6210 26. I followed the trend and let my daughter pick my box, gotta say I am STOKED about the results:

The LADC is always a welcome site, I have been wanting to try the Aging Room stuff but never got around to buying any, I really enjoyed the other Saison I had and am looking forward to trying another one, and I have been meaning to revisit the Cabiguan (sp?). Also excited about the Graycliff, never tried the regular Crystal, but the ltd release one from a few years ago blew me away. Thanks to whomever put this pack in there, I only hope mine is as well received!
    Very nice package! Your daughter knows how to pick em. Let's hope she keeps that up in the future.....lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    alienmisprint:

Very nice package! Your daughter knows how to pick em. Let's hope she keeps that up in the future.....lol
    Nice! Looking good
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass from Tony (Alienmisprint) today and let my child bride choose a box for me. Here's what she picked:

photo EBBA6FD0-6CD5-414D-9963-0A6E18E0F014.jpg

There are some really great sticks here. The 5 Vegas Limitada says 2007 on the band but the date sticker someone applied says it went into his humi in 2009. The El Cobre (of which I'm totally unfamiliar) was dated 2011. And the Tat Miami is another unknown to me. The EPC and the core are also good, solid sticks. Then, of course, there was also included a lovely Xikar lighter with its own carry-pouch.

All in all, a lovely haul. (And I didn't even try to make that rhyme.)

I have the contents for the replacement package all picked out and ready to fly. If the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise I'll try to get it to the PO tomorrow on its way to none other than The Big Shizza, himself. I'll post a DC# once I have one.

And to the two principal Tonys who put this extraordinary pass together, I just want to say a huge thank you for doing it and for letting me be a part of it. It's an absolute winner....
  • Options
    That is indeed a 2007 Limitada, second only to the '06 IMO. The El Cobre is made by Oliva, and supposedly very good with some age (Kuzi swears by them). That Tat is the 10th Anniversary, another fantastic smoke. Nice package!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Whats up T ??? Hope you have been well my friend . My life has been , well , kinda crazy . Actually a lot crazy !!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass and had my wife select a box! Well done if I do say so myself!! Thanks for having me! I stuffed a box that will hopefully get selected soon!
  • Options
    Sweet!
    Looks like Eric's up.
    This pass has gone surprisingly well.

Might have to do this again later on (once I can get things squared away. LOL!). And if anyone wants to use the idea, feel free.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    Sweet!
    Looks like Eric's up.
    This pass has gone surprisingly well.

Might have to do this again later on (once I can get things squared away. LOL!). And if anyone wants to use the idea, feel free.
    Thanks Tony, it will go out tomorrow
  • Options
    Off to Eric
    DC9114901123086754630606
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Whats up T ??? Hope you have been well my friend . My life has been , well , kinda crazy . Actually a lot crazy !!!

Geno! Man, Jason (Purofreak) and I were just talking about you a week or two ago. Good to see you're still kickin', PM incoming!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it! Will post pics tomorrow and get it sent it off to Oregon.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Is this lost in the abyss?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Seems so
  • Options
    Haven't seen Eric in awhile, hope all is well...
  • Options
    My apologies to the two Tonys and everyone else in the pass. No excuses...

9114901189866647394411. Should land Monday. ,br>
    By the way, here is my take:

image As many sticks as i've smoked over the last few years I have never had any of the AVO line. Now I have three! Thanks, mystery person!
  • Options
    And it's arrived here.
    I almost feel guilty with my picks.
    I picked 3 boxes and the other 3 go off to Sleeve tomorrow.
    But damn, some of you guys went a little crazy!
    I hope Sleeve ends up as well.
    And here is what I ended up with.
    Somehow, that infamous forum math factored into this.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Again, very sorry about tthe delay. Great pass and I appreciate getting to participate.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Again, very sorry about tthe delay. Great pass and I appreciate getting to participate.
    It's all good, but you might need to be flogged with a wet noodle. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    I want to thank everyone for this pass.
    And a special shout out to Sleeve for his help.
    I'm hoping everyone enjoyed it and maybe someone else wants to take the reigns on it.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how well the idea was gonna go over, but it looks like it was a great success.

Thanks everyone.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Very cool ! I see my box made it the Pacific NorthWest. Thanks again for a great pass.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pass Tonys.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    My apologies to the two Tonys and everyone else in the pass. No excuses...

9114901189866647394411. Should land Monday. ,br>
    By the way, here is my take:

image As many sticks as i've smoked over the last few years I have never had any of the AVO line. Now I have three! Thanks, mystery person!
    :) Try them you'll like them.
  • Options
    Thanks for the pass tony's!