Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

About that turkey...

Here she blows! So, been busy doing my school crap these last few days, haven't been on my computer (well, not to *** around on my computer) so here's the delayed dropship!

HOLY CRAP guys. This is from SleevePlz (same as last thread) + Bigshizza + one who sent without their username (or my son made off with the note before I saw it. You know who you are, and I thank you!) + Drew with the cutter that I've not been able to test out yet. In fact, I'm sitting here pretty pissed that I can't go enjoy one or three of these bad boys, as its been absolutely frigid for the last 3-5 days. Totally awful.

I will say... I have never had tupperware smell this good. WOW.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    BLAM! I love it! Great work boys
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits bro, enjoy !!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    The second one is my end of our trade hope you enjoy the sticks. Sorry about not putting my username on it.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection, great hit!!! hmmmmmm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    Let me tell ya, I'm jonesin' for some not-arctic weather, folks! And WOW I made off like a bandit for the second trade half, my friend! Those poor little guys had to hang out in my fridge for a day or two while defrosting though, it is FAR too cold here. Far.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very nice selection, great hit!!! hmmmmmm
    Be scared Rex....you've piqued Mike's interest. That's never a good thing
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Is this going to be your first foray into the forbidden fruit? If so, that RA is going to be a nice introduction!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America