Home General Discussion

Cu-Avana Intensus?

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Just a curiosity thing, but I just noticed that the Cu-Avana Intenso is now called the Intensus. When did they change the name and does anyone know why?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why, in fact, I questioned my memory after ordering some Hammerheads a couple months back, -us?, I thought it was -o. The hammerhead didn't seem quite as peppery as I'd remembered, more cocoa, but it may have just been particular batches or years rather than a change of blend. I liked them, intensely.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    They were a good stick from what I remember. Very peppery. I think I might still have on stashed away, I'll check when I get back home.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man.... i thought this was an old thread...

in my head this changed about a year ago. i may be crazy... i mean at this point i have been in an airport for 14hours now... so... yeah.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Some lawsuit. Changed a few years ago. Forget exactly what the lawsuit was about.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Some lawsuit. Changed a few years ago. Forget exactly what the lawsuit was about.
    yup that's it. Love those. PVNISHER but without the lip burn.