Home General Discussion

Smokin' Deal on Nosotros

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
So, for those of you that remember the Nosotros brand, I just ran across an amazing deal on bundles of 20 of them. Shoot me a PM if you want the details. I normally wouldn't even mention a deal outside of Ccom on here, but these are cigars that went out of production about 4 years ago and most people don't know they are still available. On top of that, the deal on these is insane.

Comments

• lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    PM sent
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    PMed too...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm also Sir.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any left?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya Tony
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    PM sent thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Are these the Illusione brand or something different?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my bundle yesterday. Smoked one last night. Let me just say right now...

CHEESEISS AITCH CRIPES WHAT A SUPERB SOTWEED CYLINDER!

Nosotros mio! Trece me gusto!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    They are the 'falling out between Illusione and DE and never got released second batch and are now rebanded as '13' and distributed by Outlaw Cigars' brand.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    james40:
    They are the 'falling out between Illusione and DE and never got released second batch and are now rebanded as '13' and distributed by Outlaw Cigars' brand.

This.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Ahem....can some of you fine gentlemen please keep quiet. Use the PM thing please and let this thread die quickly. This has not been a secret as there are articles all over the place, but let's perhaps try to be a lot public about this discussion in the open. just my 2cents....but if you think the 'quiet please' message is a good one...just dont reply and watch this thread disappear more quickly.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Ahem....can some of you fine gentlemen please keep quiet. Use the PM thing please and let this thread die quickly. This has not been a secret as there are articles all over the place, but let's perhaps try to be a lot public about this discussion in the open. just my 2cents....but if you think the 'quiet please' message is a good one...just dont reply and watch this thread disappear more quickly.
    Huh? What's wrong with this thread and why does it need to die? Whatever.