Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Catfish Delivers: In Spades

So I'm a new guy: no clue what going on over here at cigar.com. I post a request for someone to help me figure out how to start trading on this site. Enter: Catfish. He steps up and agrees to take whatever I have (they were, if I remember correctly, some very nice White Owls: the special ones with the plastic tips!), and today, I get this image
Outstanding!!!! I already had the Nico Puro: very nice (I had to shovel 10" of snow off the back deck, but it was worth it). Catfish is the guy you want to trade with, period. Can't wait to try the other sticks. Thanks much: I can see you spent time selecting these sticks, and I is much appreciated.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!! That little perdomo is a little flavor bomb! And the la jugada is one of the best new lines
    Money can't buy taste
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome bundle!! The Oliva's are also quite tasty! Enjoy!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • I have to admit that I am overwhelmed when I go to the local B&M: its like going to the liquor store and attempting to pick a bottle of wine. I always punt and pick the name brand in a specific price range. This is the great aspect of trades with someone who really knows his stuff: he can point you in directions that you might otherwise never travel. I'm a happy trader!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I gotta admit: most of what I know is from Dustin. He's as solid a guy as you'll meet here.... And one hell of a trader!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Wow!! that's a fantastic selection!! enjoy bro and welcome to the forum!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice beatdown...I mean trade!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums brother, enjoy.