Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Please make it stop!!!!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
West wins! There, will that stop the bombs from the west??? Really fellas, I can't take another beating from you guys! Today, I didn't check the mail. The mail checked me into the hospital. Why? Because Chuck N told it to! I've received quite a few bombs in my time and I must admit, there is nothing like receiving a bomb that you had no idea was coming your way. On top of that, make the bomb a 10 pack of ridiculously amazing cigars and you just become speechless. Chuck, I thank you very very much for this truly astounding package. Somehow, someday, I will find a way to thank you in another way. image
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wow. That looks like it hurts so good! I was bombed one, what is the smoke with just the year on the band?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup! That's why he's Chuck Norris! When he peels onions, he makes them cry.

What's the stick in the candy stripe cello?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    One of 'em is a candy cane! It's not Christmas! Silly Chuck!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Viaje does holiday releases each year. For Christmas 2012, it was the Candy Cane seen here.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look amazing!
  • Outstanding, Chuck! Love to see a BOTL beg for MERCY!! Enjoy your misfortune, Tony.
    SleevePlz:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Viaje does holiday releases each year. For Christmas 2012, it was the Candy Cane seen here.
    Wow! I was right?! HEH!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That is a hell ova beating!! enjoy!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's bomb Mr. Schaaf like off month and no one told me???
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW .... WTF is this sh*t?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Wow. That looks like it hurts so good! I was bombed one, what is the smoke with just the year on the band?

Tatuaje La Verite
    danielzreyes:
    So it's bomb Mr. Schaaf like off month and no one told me???
    No one told you because it is a myth. BTW, I love the Schaaf like off comment. Apparently I told you guys how I have to write that on the board on the first day of each semester to remind students of how to pronounce my name? Just did it again back on Monday....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol!! There really is a new thread every day of tony getting beat down. I like it! :)
    The crazy thing about this bomb is that it is filled with cigars that I know I love! T52 - money. Opus #4 - freakin golden. Tat Black CG - are you kidding me? Padron 64 maduro corona - doesn't get any better! BTL - more like best of both worlds. Shark - come on, it's a shark! Zombie - thank God, I bombed an entire box during my zombie attack bombing days. Candy Cane - I actually gifted away the only one that I bought. La Verite and Centurian - DPG goodness that I could smoke all day. What I'm trying to say is, this is a freakin' unbelievably good hit!!!
    I feel your pain Mr. Steve Tony Schaff.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Im glad you like them Tony. You deserve them.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Yowser! Yum yum yum.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one hell of a line-up... Wowzer
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    SleevePlz:
    West wins! There, will that stop the bombs from the west??? Really fellas, I can't take another beating from you guys! Today, I didn't check the mail. The mail checked me into the hospital. Why? Because Chuck N told it to! I've received quite a few bombs in my time and I must admit, there is nothing like receiving a bomb that you had no idea was coming your way. On top of that, make the bomb a 10 pack of ridiculously amazing cigars and you just become speechless. Chuck, I thank you very very much for this truly astounding package. Somehow, someday, I will find a way to thank you in another way. image
    Looks like a good problem to have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hahaha, always enjoy seeing Tony get spanked. Helluva line up; Well done.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck u 1 bad man. Very nice Teach, that makes up for your poker losses, and much much more.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    nice!