Home General Discussion
Options

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

1262728293032»

Comments

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for the newer members...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I get told I look just like Prince a lot lol :) kidding don't look a thing like him. there's a video around here somewhere that has a guy in it who looks a hell of a lot like me though :)
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five o in the house
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my beloved:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Well if Brad Pitt and Adam Levine had a baby, and that baby was kissed by the angel of beauty. You would then have an idea of what I look like. image
  • Options
    10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    And here I am 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cowboy hat?  I was told everyone in the great state of TX wears one.  But then you look like you're indoors.  ;)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me (in the middle) with my son and daughter in-law last year

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭

I guess since I decided to start this thread going on 8 years ago and then proceeded to disappear for several years, a little update is in order.

Here's some more recent images of me.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking family....  :)

and you clean up nice......   :p
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Great looking family....  :)

and you clean up nice......   :p
    Thanks man!  I like that top picture.  It's for anyone who ever thinks I'm afraid to get my hands dirty!  They're absolutely correct!  This is why I wear gloves!
  • Options
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of me, one of me and my son.  Wife doesn't like pictures taken.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Coupla handsome dudes there. Funny, though, @Amos_Umwhat, I had you pictured as a younger man - more the age of your son. 

Just goes to show, eh?

Thanks for the photos, though. It puts my mind more in perspective....  does that make sense??   :/
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is me a few months ago
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok here I am @arch72 for those of you that don't get on the vherf lol

• Options
    Jay6 said:
    Is that a Muskie or a pike?
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    Coupla handsome dudes there. Funny, though, @Amos_Umwhat, I had you pictured as a younger man - more the age of your son. 

Just goes to show, eh?

Thanks for the photos, though. It puts my mind more in perspective....  does that make sense??   :/
    Well, @jlmarta, I write young.  :D  When I joined the forum, I tried to make my avatar "Old Farht", but they said some guy in California had dibs.  (Just kidding)

You can just see the top of his prosthesis, where he left his right hand in Afghanistan.  I hadn't realized it until I started looking for pictures, but he almost always hides the hook when his pic's taken.  He looks very much like I did at his age.

• Options
    jlmarta said:
    Jay6 said:
    Is that a Muskie or a pike?
    Pike