Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Big Mouth Got Me In Trouble Again.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
A couple of years ago Bandy sent me a Culebra. It is so beautiful that I could not bear to smoke it. A couple of weeks ago I put out a feeler to see where I might be able to obtain another. Many of you guys gave me great suggestions. I never thought that it would earn me the a$$ beating that I took tonight. You see today I received a package from catfishbluezz. You guessed it, he busted me up with my second Culebra. To make matters worse he proceeded to send a plethora of other fabulous cigars. I thought Catfish liked Bears, but this is shaping up to be a war of epic proportions. As most of you know, I am a friendly sort and I never fight "fire" with "fire." Dustin, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and my retaliation will give me great pleasure. I know you won't run. I know you won't hide. So you will just have to take it like a man (fish). Thank you for the great cigars.

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    As a newbie, I love seeing these new-to-me items!! I never would of thought a cigar would look like that!!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    As a newbie, I love seeing these new-to-me items!! I never would of thought a cigar would look like that!!
    +1...is there any benefit/difference with this cigar or is it just a crazy design?
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Awesome selection!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beary nice! LOL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Ouch, that hit had to hurt. Great sticks. Never had a Culebra. Smoke it and enjoy it,

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I think it is best if have two other friends share it you. Yes, it's a curvy little devil, beats smokin a baseball bat.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Lovely sticks. A Culebra is actually 3 cigars and I believe you smoke them separately. Could this one be the work of LS in Miami?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Greg, the big one is all bent and twisted. You shouldn't smoke it......
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Dustin!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dennisking:
    As Greg gets older he is getting more used to seeing them bent and twisted. Maybe that is the reason he has a new big interest in culebras?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    dennisking:
    As Greg gets older he is getting more used to seeing them bent and twisted. Maybe that is the reason he has a new big interest in culebras?
    I can only wish mine was that big....
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    dennisking:
    I can only wish mine was that big....
    And that it was smoked for an hour. #knowhatimsayin
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yowza! That's one of the finest selection of sticks I've seen in a while, great delivery Dustin.