Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RobbyRas.....Check your PM....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Nothing to see here...Just setting up a Major Attack on an unsuspecting BOTL...

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bunker up CCom...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm. OG nacho .......... nacho? hehe
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BUMP
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how often Rob checks this forum anymore. I imagine he would be easier to contact through Cfed nowadays. We should also bomb the crap out of him in the near future, just for old times sake :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I can text him if you need.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I can drive over to his house and lick his face if you need
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can send him a Seahawks Super Bowl shirt?
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    f you shehawks
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Sup kiddos? I got the PM and I don;t check in much here anymore... feels disrespectful since I now run an online store...

and Seahawks gear will be used as an adult diaper and returned to the sender :)
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    Sup kiddos? I got the PM and I don;t check in much here anymore... feels disrespectful since I now run an online store...

Make sure to eat two bowls of Colon Blow before you receive the shirt.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:

Love ya man! :)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Brilliant!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:

don't be a stranger......i don't think your site and this site are really direct competitors.....seems like a different marketing strategy all together. Like does Mc Donalds really compete against that local pub down the street with the awesome hand cut steak fries. Yes they both sell fries, but at this point the clientele is totally different