Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Moontrance Morgan

So I'm happily chuggin along for a Friday morning and my phone signals a text. From Morgan. Asking me if I have any more Moontrances left. I say no... but I'm sure the fellas over at ccom would love to know that you're wanting some Moontrances. But then he acted like he didn't want ya'll to know. So here it is in the open... MORGAN WANTS SOME CAO MOONTRANCE. Need his addy? PM me.

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    payback is a **** feller
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan do you enjoy a nice Moontrance before heading out for an evening of wine and show tunes? Just askin...
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Mrs The Hilk may be able to help him out! Pm addy just in case
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Morgan do you enjoy a nice Moontrance before heading out for an evening of wine and show tunes? Just askin...
    lol, walt u a$$. :)
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    You joined here under Walt's advice. You were pretty much asking for it from day 1.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    MorganGeo:
    Bigshizza:
    You joined here under Walt's advice. You were pretty much asking for it from day 1.
    hahaha... tru dat
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    while sippin his shirley temple
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Bigshizza:
    while sippin his shirley temple
    i thought it was a wheat grass shot?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan, it's ok.
    My wife makes me smoke them too. She loves the smell of them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.