Home Non Cigar Related

Stupid Storm

perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
The Oregon Emergency Management Department has downgraded the current winter storm from an "interesting deviation from normal winter weather" to "Okay a**hole, knock it off already." But it has been fun watching the college kids tow each other up and down the street on snow boards and wipe out into snowbanks.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    North coast got hammered. Now they are forecasting more snowor freezing rain. Already got overtime last night repairing snow plows and sanders. Looks like I may be working most the weekend if this crap keeps up.
    Wouldn't be so bad, but no cigars allowed, even though I work mostly outside.

By the way, I stole that and texted it to a bunch of friends here in Astoria. Thay laughed like crazy.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Dang, that sucks, working in subfreezing weather blows. OT has to be nice, but still. I've got 16 inches of snow on my deck. I don't remember getting that much in two days even when I lived over in Bend.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a heck of a storm overnight....WOW there must be almost an inch of snow. My heart goes out to you guys that have really bad weather, but these wimpy snows here leave me wanting.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    We had a ice storm on Wednesday and 112,000 people still have no power! It's crazy and I hope those effected are ok
    Money can't buy taste