Home Ratings & Reviews

Diesel Unlimited Habano

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
This cigar need no introduction. Upon lighting spice is felt with leather notes( not that I have chewed on leather or anything but it's there) Draw and burn is almost perfect. First stick out of the box. Great smoke. Price per stick. $2.75 (box purchase) imagephoto IMAG0428.jpg

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Dear who ever you are...look at your quote then look at your post! Do you like Gurkha and gran habanos?! Your thumb looks like seagars just saying
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    My thumb looks like that too. Just more asiany
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Dear who ever you are...look at your quote then look at your post! Do you like Gurkha and gran habanos?! Your thumb looks like seagars just saying
    I was paying retail 9.00 for the diesels at my B&M buy the box and save. The thumb? When you work your ass off to make ends meet, manicured hands won't happen bro. Gurkhas suck in imho
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I was paying retail 9.00 for the diesels at my B&M buy the box and save. The thumb? When you work your ass off to make ends meet, manicured hands won't happen bro. Gurkhas suck in imho
    first off I'm a mover so what ever you got you can $uck it!! And oooooohhhh desiels must be a top notch smoke! Damn I can't afford them!! Don't get me wrong but your M.O is well glicky
    Money can't buy taste
    jliu:
    +1 and it might smell like roomie
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    PM Lee.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    He just came back from se Asia. I ain't going near that.
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    why he just came back from your college room
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    first off I'm a mover so what ever you got you can $uck it!! And oooooohhhh desiels must be a top notch smoke! Damn I can't afford them!! Don't get me wrong but your M.O is well glicky
    They're pretty damn good. Spice is sought after for me. I recently traded a new box if Cu Avana Punishers that was like smoking a Mexican Chilli..
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    why he just came back from your college room
    Hey hey nothing but dove for men touches this skin.
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    They're pretty damn good. Spice is sought after for me. I recently traded a new box if Cu Avana Punishers that was like smoking a Mexican Chilli..
    These were my first box purchase. They are good. Nice choice!
    jliu:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    These were my first box purchase. They are good. Nice choice!
    you got the chilli
    Money can't buy taste
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    which were damn good by the way :)
    Jetmech_63:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The Diesel unlimited and ALL the ones you traded me! Lol Really I excellant selections btw. I smoked the Joya DM last night..Great smoke.
    Jetmech_63:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Have you tried the Punishers yet?
    Jetmech_63:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    imageimage> This one is a good smoke as well.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Mmmm that's one good cigar