Home General Discussion

Hammer + Sickle Tver

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
Their website says they are only available from select retailers in Texas. Who here from Texas has seen these and would like to do some trading? Let me know please

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Ill keep my eye out for them for you.

I have a Hammer Sickle Berlin Wall in my humi but have yet to try anthing by Hammer + Sickle. My Berlin Wall in on my short list for one of my next smokes
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a long shot but I'll ask around.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Thanks gents. I love the Berlin Wall! I was talking to the rep yesterday when I bought the Sochi and he said I'd love the Sochi if I love the Berlin Wall. image
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    PM Sir
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    That Sochi is sick...I kinda just want the tube! Silly marketing wins again
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    That's not the Sochi, the Sochi's are unbanded and come in a box. The Sochi's come 10 to a box for $99.99 and only 100 boxes were made, not sure of the Tver's other than they are only available in Texas. I'm also very interested in a Tver, I was going to post around the forums asking the same, hope you don't mind me piggybacking your post and looking for some as well.
    JGKAMIN:
    That's not the Sochi, the Sochi's are unbanded and come in a box. The Sochi's come 10 to a box for $99.99 and only 100 boxes were made, not sure of the Tver's other than they are only available in Texas. I'm also very interested in a Tver, I was going to post around the forums asking the same, hope you don't mind me piggybacking your post and looking for some as well.
    Well, whatever is in the OP...I want the tube! Damn you marketing!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Amazed that they would make a rather beautiful tubo for a small regional release. I wonder if it will eventually become a broader release? Nonetheless, I enjoy Kelner blends and love tubos, so I imagine I might try to find a couple to check out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Amazed that they would make a rather beautiful tubo for a small regional release. I wonder if it will eventually become a broader release? Nonetheless, I enjoy Kelner blends and love tubos, so I imagine I might try to find a couple to check out.
    You could probably go both ways on this. A regional, which to me is the same as LE, should have something to make it stand out...be it rare wrapper/binder/filler, nicer band or in this case a cool tubo. I agree with your point, too...it looks nice, would probably sell....why not distribute it to a wider audience?
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    You could probably go both ways on this. A regional, which to me is the same as LE, should have something to make it stand out...be it rare wrapper/binder/filler, nicer band or in this case a cool tubo. I agree with your point, too...it looks nice, would probably sell....why not distribute it to a wider audience?
    Yeah, I suppose. Could be trying to gain some hype with a highly desirable, htf cigar? Seems to work for some other cigar companies.
    I lend more towards agreeing with you, though. At least a lot of LEs use (or claim to use) rare tobacco, so there is a finite supply. Not like you can't just make more tubos.
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Thanks, I was trying to find a way to post that pic, different forums have different methods.
    JGKAMIN:
    Thanks, I was trying to find a way to post that pic, different forums have different methods.
    We use archaic HTML codes here
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Se
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    U are amazing! Ty so much I am beyond excited about this!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know what you think of the sticks. I love all things Kelner as do many other people here.
    Arrived today safe and sound. image
    That is bada$$. I went on a mission to find those a while back and struck out. Would love to hear where they can be bought, if anyone knows.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool awesome job ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    SleevePlz:
    That is bada$$. I went on a mission to find those a while back and struck out. Would love to hear where they can be bought, if anyone knows.
    I know where you can find one!!!!!!! Check your mailbox. ;)
    Stubble:
    SleevePlz:
    I know where you can find one!!!!!!! Check your mailbox. ;)
    Dude, this was totally uncalled for!!! Greatly appreciate it man. The H+S looks awesome, as do the others! Thank you very much. Hopefully I can find some time this summer to try out the lures, as well. image
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble is on fire.
    Hope you enjoy Teach!!
    Dang Steve you're on a tear bro wow!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Just getting warmed up bro.....been feeling a bit "froggy".
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if you need Irish's addy
    rsherman24:
    Seek counseling.
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Seek counseling.
    Seek shelter.