Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oliva mb 2

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is my first post. I am looking to trade for hopefully two Oliva master blend twos to complete a collection. I understand that I may need to make other trades first to prove myself here. I will also send first of course. I just puchased my first home with my girlfriend and she said that I am cut off from buying new smokes for a while. I figured this would be a great place to get my fix of new smokes. Please PM me if interested in trading etc. Thanks for reading.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Patrick! Glad to have you here! Sorry I don't have the sticks you're looking for, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help. Good luck completing your collection!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome my man. You may want to post in the newbies trading thread as well. Wish I could help you with the sticks. I'm a big fan of the MB3 never tried the two's. Good luck.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for such a quick reply, I love Oliva mb1 and the 3 is better bought a box early and could not help myself when it was a sprint and a daily deal. Any way would a newb trade be ok?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Thank you for such a quick reply, I love Oliva mb1 and the 3 is better bought a box early and could not help myself when it was a sprint and a daily deal. Any way would a newb trade be ok?
    I don't have any and not sure if any are even available anymore.
    As for a newb trade, if someone has what you are looking for, shouldn't be a problem, but understandably, they would probably want you to send your end first or you both would work that out.
    In the mean time, you might want to check out the NEWBIE TRADING THREAD
    You might be able to make another trade until someone comes up with the MB2.

And welcome to the forum.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    They are not, besides not being able to find these I am also cut off from buying new cigars. I am absolutely willing to start trading and such to keep trying new smokes. Pm me if interested in. Trades I also posted to the newb trading thread.
    MOW badge received.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Welcome Patrickbrick, don't have the sticks your looking for but PM sent your way
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's gonna be a tough one, they've been out of production for years. Send me a PM, I might direct you to a spot where you could locate them....maybe. Welcome to the forum, your other half will hopefully ease up as time goes on.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I sent my last few away over the summer and my source has dried up. If I do come across some more I'll let you know.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm pretty sure I sent my last few away over the summer and my source has dried up. If I do come across some more I'll let you know.
    yup mine are in a vault down in my secret lair next too the bat cave
    Money can't buy taste
    Does that vault ever open?
    MOW badge received.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Patrick