Home General Discussion
Options

Cigars to give away?

Hey guys I am looking for an affordable, decent, mild cigar with the main purpose of being given away. Wanted to keep something around for when I have people over I can offer them a cigar that would not be out of my personal stash. Also wanted something mild cause there is always one in the crowd that decides to "try" a cigar and then is sick in ten minutes. So any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold.
    Maybe RP Connecticuts if you can get a good price.
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Pancho Sanza's at $3.88 a pop I'll smoke 'em AND give 'em out to my friends

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd second the 5 Vegas Gold. Maybe a ccom blue or purple label. Gurkha Turk, that's a mild one that I like.
  • Options
    Punch lunch club, smaller ring gauge, 40 bucks a box..its what I started on
  • Options
    Great, thanks guys! I am going to order 5 each of the Vegas 5 Gold, Punch, Turks, and the Pancho, stick them a ccom humi that I will whip out for guests.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    BTJR you have a PM ...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You have another PM
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    BTJR99:
    Hey guys I am looking for an affordable, decent, mild cigar with the main purpose of being given away. Wanted to keep something around for when I have people over I can offer them a cigar that would not be out of my personal stash. Also wanted something mild cause there is always one in the crowd that decides to "try" a cigar and then is sick in ten minutes. So any suggestions?
    I also think that many people would like 5 Vegas Serie A.... also a good low priced great smoke!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of Gurkha's Sherpa Cafe. Great quality for real cheap!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Throwing the C.Com Cuban Label into the ring. It fits the bill nicely.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    5 Vegas Gold is mine that I give away - oh, and I smoke the hell out of them, too. They are great mild smokes.
    Another one that happens to be the daily deal is the Verdadero Organic. Easy one to smoke, with that interesting raisin flavor. A great one for newer smokers.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    5 Vegas Gold is mine that I give away - oh, and I smoke the hell out of them, too. They are great mild smokes.
    Another one that happens to be the daily deal is the Verdadero Organic. Easy one to smoke, with that interesting raisin flavor. A great one for newer smokers.
    Ditto...
  • Options
    I was just looking at the house brands for the exact same reason. I noticed alot are on order which would indicate they are popular. I would suggest to get a couple of bundles and give them a shot. That's probably what I will do.Smile [:)]
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Check out the house blend blue and purple label. I have robusto of one or the other everyday on my way in here to the office.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316

I'd get tougher friends! - I kid, and second the organics.

• Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I regularly give my guests the cream of the crop, some of my freinds cant handle it so I have some small cigars on hand. 5 vegas type a anomolys usually go over well. small smoke, good taste. couple weeks ago a gave a buddy a small size cao italia, he still nearly puked lol. lightweights!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I'll also second the vegas gold and RP Connecticut...I am also surprise no one suggested Macanuduo as a good mild smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Renaissance_Man:
    TatuajeVI:
    Ditto...

Double Ditto ;)