Home General Discussion

Monte Cristo Social Club

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
I know this is posted around here, but the search isnt working at all for me. So, I'm going to repost this for the newer guys...or older guys who never jumped on it. The Monte Cristo Social Club: You sign up (free) they send you a very nice punch, and a member card. You'll get emails about exclusive deals, and (I've heard) sometimes you'll receive a free sample pack of sticks.

Link Here

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've joined and received the punch cutter and just a few weeks ago was sent a pretty cool business card holder
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently did this too. The punch is surprisingly heavy and sharp. It works well! I do get some emails but dont usually look at em.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • got this a while ago always forget to use the punch
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    the emails are actually pretty good
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Mr. Boots,
    Im In!!
    flowbee:
    Thanks Mr. Boots,
    Im In!!
    no sweat brother
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I never recieved mine. I do get plenty of emails from them though.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    ddubridge:
    I never recieved mine. I do get plenty of emails from them though.

I'm in the same boat as you man. I signed up around Xmas time. Get a lot of emails but no punch.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Noo punch. But I got the card holder.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Got my punch a couple weeks after signing up, it's surprisingly heavy duty but I always always forget to use it.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I have received the punch and two 3 packs Of Monetcristo #2s from them for referring so many people. The package is kinda cool
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Noo punch. But I got the card holder.
    Yep me too, no punch but I got a nice business card holder.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Tried three times and each time I clicked the link the page almost opens then my internet explorer shuts down. Guess I am out.
    Yeah, I've heard a few guys didnt get the punch. Sucks....but IF you do...it's a great punch! I prefer a punch over a cutter...so I use it almost every time I go for a stick.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I got the punch and some cool business card holders, I have been super impressed with the punch

Aj
    Now I'm sad I didn't get the holder!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I got the punch ..... Really a nice quality item for the price.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I got the card holder. Always nice to get a free promo item. I'm still wondering what purpose/value the club will have but am willing to follow it for a while. Since joining I've received several 4-color mail adverts from very high-end car makers… Porsche, Maserati etc… and wonder if they've sold my address to other marketing companies. I checked "cars" from their "Interests" list and it's fun to window shop in the luxury market.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dang, was hoping for the punch and got the card holder. First world problems, I know.