Home Non Cigar Related

sick

this is the slowest progressing sickness I have ever had. over the last 4 days my fever has gone from 99.6 to 100.8. kill me or get out you sob!!! its not that miserable, but damn, just a big waste of time!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I know exactly what you mean...you wake up in the morning and you're like "oh, this again?" , and it just drags on and on.... Hope you feel better, get you some chicken soup.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    This has been the longest illness I have had too. Pushing three weeks and two antibiotics later.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG you guys have SWINE FLU!!!! Time to panic and run away from here. Hope you all get to feeling better soon so you can light one up. Personally I can't smoke a cigar if I feel like ****.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    OMG you guys have SWINE FLU!!!! Time to panic and run away from here. Hope you all get to feeling better soon so you can light one up. Personally I can't smoke a cigar if I feel like ****.
    The caught Swine Flu? Is that where you take home a fat girl and she just won't go away?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    The caught Swine Flu? Is that where you take home a fat girl and she just won't go away?
    Well those are some of the symptoms... It's full blown Swine FLU if the sight of her makes you throw up
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    Well those are some of the symptoms... It's full blown Swine FLU if the sight of her makes you throw up
    That or the smell (emanating from the many folds!)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    That or the smell (emanating from the many folds!)
    I love it when a fat chick stretches... it's like a pinata when all the food hidden in the folds falls out!

"When did I have Chicken?!?!?!"