Home Non Cigar Related

logging in?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else have a problem logging into the forum today?
I had no problem logging into my account, but every time I went to the forum, it logged me out.
At first I figured I'd got banned. LOL!
A while later, I restarted my computer and when I went to the forums, it logged me right in.
So it may have been a hiccup on my computer.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    This problem happens to me a LOT! I actually have another account with cigar.com. I used to use it to buy cigars and was going to post on the forums with it but every time I tried to log in I got logged out. I made this account thinking the problem would go away but it didnt. Do you have your password saved?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Saved password, but I even tried clearing the auto form thing and re-entering my password. It would allow me to log in to my account on the cigar stuff, but as soon as I went to the forum, it would log me out.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an issue on my iPad all weekend. Could access from phone and laptop but not iPad.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I actually thought the site was down for 3 days once. Every time I tried to get to the forum it told me there was an error. Eventually I closed my web browser and re-opened and presto, forum was there the whole time. D'oh!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I actually thought the site was down for 3 days once. Every time I tried to get to the forum it told me there was an error. Eventually I closed my web browser and re-opened and presto, forum was there the whole time. D'oh!
    I noticed the same thing. I figured it was those mythical upgrades they speak of.

Aj
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I occasionally have trouble logging in from my tablet.even after picking the remember me setting.never any trouble from the old clunker in the den...
    no matter where you go, there you are.