Home Non Cigar Related

Dang it. Update

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Today was a bad day, got off work, on way home wife says slide of the road into the small bridge on our road tearing bumper off, ok that's fine everyone safe, decide to cut some firewood and lifting up log to b spilt back went completely out, damn. Now sitting on couch 3:30 am and can't move. Taken 2 muscle relaxers and drinks from a whiskey bottle, yum, and can't move lol. Drunk posting is the best. Anyways will b at dr. Tomorrow hoping for good news after MRI. Can't freaking sleep cause I can't move, o well. Maybe I will have time to bomb someone while layed up. I'm drunk :) Hey guys i will be out for a while due to this, i have pm'ed a few people that i'm involved in things here that will have to bow out, i just do't wanna be the 1 to hold up anything cause i can't make it on timely manner. thanks for all the best wishes.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better.
    Not being able to sleep sucks.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah up all night can't get comfortable. Sitting on couch cause I can't wake wife and baby up. Bourbon going down like water. Thanks bro
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good day!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks, G-man... except for the bourbon part. :^)
    Hope you get relief soon. Back problems are the worst.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch. Hope you get better soon.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back probs suck. Seems like once a guy gets back probs he has a new lifetime hobby. Feel for ya.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better Ray! Hope everything is o.k.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez man what a lousy day. Glad your wife is ok and I hope the doctor can provide you with some relief. If you lived close i would come over and try to help you out with that firewood. You have any friends or family close by to help out? If you want to cheer up just think of this as an opportunity to catch up on your drinking. Might pour a glass tonight in your honor. Get better soon.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Drunk posting is the best.
    LMAO! Hope you feel better soon, Ray and the MRI comes out fine.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Hope you feel better Ray, I have chronic back issues and can feel your pain brother.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back pain...one of the great mysteries of life, and it sucks. Hope your doctor can help.
    Thanks guys, looks I will be layed up for awhile. Bulging disc in lower back, if it gets any worse last resort is surgery which will suck.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Do you go to the Chiro, if so do you do decompression? I have had herniated and bulging discs and the decompression takes care of it. Takes a little bit of time but to me it's better than surgery.
    He worked on me awhile and got to go back tomorrow. I guess he says I injured a while back and didn't know it, and it's healed wrong and is now bulging out, all the stuff he did today did nothing that's all I know.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Ray, that sounds painful bro. Hope you get feeling better soon and don't have to get surgery.
    Keep the bourbon nearby...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

When I go I do that massage table and it is amazing. Could lay there all day but they only let me do 10 minutes. Feel like a new man after that.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Thanks guys, looks I will be layed up for awhile. Bulging disc in lower back, if it gets any worse last resort is surgery which will suck.
    looks like lot of vherfing coming up soon....sorry to hear that ray.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear it brother.hope they can fix it without surgery!! Just take it easy follow doctors orders.now the important question...what kind of bourbon was helping with drunk posting???????lol.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn ray I feel your pain!! I've been on muscle relaxers and pain killers for weeks now. I know what you mean by can't sleep since if you move the pain wakes you up quick!! I hope you feel better and I'm glad all are safe!! A bumper is nothing crap if your ghetto grab a bungee cord lol but the back sucks!! Whiskey does help though lol hence some of the recent posts
    Money can't buy taste
    Lol thanks Lee, whiskey, electric shock pack they got me on and muscle relaxers I may make it.lol
    Glock1975:
    Lol thanks Lee, whiskey, electric shock pack they got me on and muscle relaxers I may make it.lol
    Maybe someone should open a B&M with that combo served. Bet you we could make a fortune. Let us know how it works in a few days.
    lol, yeah 4 sure they would be packed.