Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cu-Avana Intenso Weekend Blitz thoughts?

Weekend Blitz item but only one review in the entire line. Desired size torpedo, slight break from everyday price per box but you lose the freebie. I think. My preferences are dark sticks with full body, and this seems to fit the bill. Just don't want to step up and get a box without some kind of member input. Rather be safe than sorry, one stick I can handle but not an entire box. TYIA.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    smokin frog:
    Weekend Blitz item but only one review in the entire line. Desired size torpedo, slight break from everyday price per box but you lose the freebie. I think. My preferences are dark sticks with full body, and this seems to fit the bill. Just don't want to step up and get a box without some kind of member input. Rather be safe than sorry, one stick I can handle but not an entire box. TYIA.
    Hey frogger. This subject is indeed being talked about in another area of the forums. Here is a link to the other thread.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/75131/ShowThread.aspx#75131

BTW...these sticks rock, and at $49.95 for a box... like I said at the other thread it's a no brainer boys.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Cu-avana Intenso is a great stick and the 49.95 a box was a steal. I grabbed a box of torpedos. Can't wait for them to get here. This and the MOW Ruination are my favs.