Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

USPS hates me!

So i get home to find the smoking crater that once was my mailbox and find these in the ashes...
photo 480F5DA2-728A-48C9-9F7B-9CCADD44B82F.jpg
Thanks a ton Vance! I read a TON on the ship so this will definatley get a lot of use(and sea time!)
Followed by this retarded box...
photo A9539273-E2E5-4794-AC91-5232DF8D25F2.jpgJGIBV comes through with some killer shrapnel from a NUB DUB split. Beer looks awesome(i love beer!) and cant wait to try the san miguel. Luckily i havent sent out your end yet!! HA!
And finally Eric's kick ass PIF!photo 11EB238C-A6F8-483B-945E-BFD482EB2091.jpgThanks a ton eric....but that note...(Jetmech upgrades to DEFCON 2!)

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Vance & Eric! Glad to see that everything arrived ok vinny. Enjoy it!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you might want to keep an eye on that mailbox, or at least tie an ancor to it!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got it brother!! Figured you'd have a chance to use it on ship.let me know if you want to bring some extras to share.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice triple hit guys. I always like seeing guys do something different from just sending sticks. The bookmarks are cool and the beverages as well. Well, the sticks are always awesome too but changing it up and seeing it is fun.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI---- John sends GREAT beer. So fun to find different beers.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    FYI---- John sends GREAT beer. So fun to find different beers.
    Jim does too!!!
    BTW I had that Laurelwood workhorse IPA on Sunday....fantastic beer. Perfect accompaniment with my hot wings & pizza.

And on that note...you need some more brews Jim???
    (I'm still looking for a couple that I want to include in the next package I send your way...I haven't forgot about you though I promise!!)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *