Home Non Cigar Related
Options

WWE

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Took my son to Smackdown last night. We had a blast. Sat on the 4th row. We'll definitely be on TV. Look out for us on Fri :)
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
photo 14E0BE42-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet seats. I used to watch on television often but not in years. I still want to take my son to a match. We have never been and I know he will love it even though we don't watch it. Sounds like good bonding time.
  • Options
    so jealous!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "U can't C Me"?
  • Options
    Here's one of us running into Max's favorite "bad guys" during a nacho and potty break. The Shield preparing for a match.
    photo EC267A53-orig.jpg
  • Options
    I know there are a few of you guys that watch wrestling. When my wife and I were dating we were really into it. We even went to Wrestle mania in 2000. I started getting back into it again now that my son is into it.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I know there are a few of you guys that watch wrestling. When my wife and I were dating we were really into it. We even went to Wrestle mania in 2000. I started getting back into it again now that my son is into it.
    Lol I'm not afraid to say I watch it with my boy, I have taken him to 2 Monday Night Raw's past 2 years. His fav Brock Lesner, mine of course. Whoooooooooooooo
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Cesaro!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lots of fun at wrestling. I was a big fan, for the entertainment aspect. I love the way the crowd really gets into it.... Your son sure looks like he's having a great time.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    used to love watchin back in the day.went to M.S.G a few times to watch it live was always a good time! my all time favorite .. roddy piper photo: Rowdy Roddy Piper piper21.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Triple H was my fav...watched a ton from like 04 - 07.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rowdy Roddy Piper, The Iron Sheik, Junk Yard Dog, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Foley, Jessie Ventura, Randy Savage, Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat, Mr.Wonderfrul, Greg the Hammer Valentine, Hulk Hogan ( not really a fan) Ultimate Warrior, I saw them all...And more, That was a few years ago.