Home General Discussion
Options

Naples, FL again....

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Will be down in Naples, FL for golfin with the guys March 7th -15th if anyone around, Fly in early Friday, probably be at World Famous Cigar Bar in Fort Myers first then probably Burn in Naples. If around perhaps hook up in evenings.. My treat...
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Dude, can you do me a HUGE favor? Illusione makes an exclusive cigar for that lounge, Burn, the Illusione Burn. That is the only place you can get them. If you could find it in your heart to pick some up, I will glady repay you, with either cigars or cash, just let me know what you want in return.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Dude, can you do me a HUGE favor? Illusione makes an exclusive cigar for that lounge, Burn, the Illusione Burn. That is the only place you can get them. If you could find it in your heart to pick some up, I will glady repay you, with either cigars or cash, just let me know what you want in return.
    Hmmmm Illusione! NICE! Sounds like a good time Mikey!
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Sure will do it, consider it a home coming gift, seriously ;)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome man, I appreciate it. I have been trying to get my hands on some of them ever since I found out about them. How often do you go to Naples, if you don't mind me asking?

And seriously man, you just made my night, lol. There is no other cigar out there I want to try more, for real.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    That is awesome man, I appreciate it. I have been trying to get my hands on some of them ever since I found out about them. How often do you go to Naples, if you don't mind me asking?

And seriously man, you just made my night, lol. There is no other cigar out there I want to try more, for real.
    I go down there twice a year usually in Feb for long weekend (but had wedding this year) and March. As long as they have them it is D U N done
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    EoLEoL Posts: 182
    Maybe we can meet up at some point!
  • Options
    EoL:
    Sweeeet!!!
  • Options
    EoLEoL Posts: 182
    MVW67:
    EoL:
    Sweeeet!!!
    gatta check my days off hahah
  • Options
    Soon, just watching the darn clock tick.....