Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Paybacks really are a b****!!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Despite my futile efforts to prevent another member from bombing me back, once again I am left standing above the charred remains of another short-lived mailbox. This time, my new friend Andrew (bert873) decides to go all medieval on me and hit me with a great selection of sticks. I'm guessing that I let it slip once or twice that I was interested in the Master Collection One. I recently received one in the lancero vitola and now can compare it to my other favorite Room101 size, the Papi Chulo! Dude, this selection is wicked awesome and I can't wait to start firing them up in the very near future. Thank you very much!!! Untitled
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! I really like the Master Collection so I hope you do as well.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done! Hit that Shafty!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Shafty is harmless.....hit em again!!!! Nice Hit Bert!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    No No No!!!! Stop hitting the Shafty!!! I don't know what has gotten into everyone lately, but you guys are just really doing a number on me.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    No No No!!!! Stop hitting the Shafty!!! I don't know what has gotten into everyone lately, but you guys are just really doing a number on me.
    Well after the number you did on me you deserve it!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I love payback!! NIce Hit indeed!!

Andrew had a bigger gun!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to ask what the 2 on the end were but I got an email today for the Master Collection Two. Now you will have to find a couple of those too. Nice hit.