Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Put my first order for the year in with bass pro!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
This winter is long and I'm dying to go fishing!! Ugh two years ago I fished through the whole winter but this year is nuts!! So cabin fever I had to purchase some new fishing stuff so I can stare at it and think of all the ways to use it
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been looking to. Was in there the other day to set up our compound bows we just got. Wife and I each got one. Anyways I grabbed the new fishing catalog and have the fever. I got a new pole last year and a few new little things. We make it a family affair and the wife loves it too. I could go any day of the week because she wants to go about everyday. Wanting to get more new gear for the wife. Kids got new poles too last year. Post a pic when you get it. Bass Pro is 10 minutes from my house.
  • Options
    Your lucky!! I think the closest one too me is about 2hrs away. But as of right now all I can do is wait till the lake thaws out lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is 5 min away. I win lol. I can't wait till next month though. Fred Hall boat/fish and tackle show out here in So Ca. I've been going every year for the past 10 yrs or so. Lee, remember all those fishing decals I bombed you with years ago? those are from the convention.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to come out and school me son!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    If you ever need anything boating related Lee, let me know. I would be glad to apply a significant BOTL discount ; )

• Options
    Thanks Paul I will keep that in mind!! And damn daniel!! If it was that close too me I'd be broke as hell. But that's convention sounds pretty fun!
    Money can't buy taste