Options

Auction for A Great Cause

13»

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Let's make it $240 while were waiting.
    Outbidding yourself lol... Classic James. Love it.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's an awesome gesture Glock!! you are incredible!!!

Hope your feeling better bro!
  • Options
    Thanks Chris, feeling a little better after dr. Appt, but still off work for at least a few more weeks, if it goes well no surgery.
  • Options
    TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    $250 and I'm breaking my phone until 8pm so I don't go higher.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Ray, you have really outdone yourself with this auction! I'm really excited both for the charity and the person that walks away with this outstanding assortment.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Wow, Ray, you have really outdone yourself with this auction! I'm really excited both for the charity and the person that walks away with this outstanding assortment.
    Thanks Teach, I hope this help u and the students out..... Ryan the Hawaiian coming in late and strong.
  • Options
    Let's do $260, shall we?
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Let's do $260, shall we?
    Ding Ding Ding..... Winner Winner, looks Like Bad Daddy James. Thanks you so much James so glad I got to destroy u in the east/west battle now this. I hope you enjoy these, I will give them kisses goodbye. Now all you have to do is go to Tony's page click on his info and make the donation, and I will get these boxed up for u. Thanks again, I'm sure you made Teach's day and those students. You made CC very proud today.
  • Options
    And I still have your addy James.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Let's do $260, shall we?
    Ding Ding Ding..... Winner Winner, looks Like Bad Daddy James. Thanks you so much James so glad I got to destroy u in the east/west battle now this. I hope you enjoy these, I will give them kisses goodbye. Now all you have to do is go to Tony's page click on his info and make the donation, and I will get these boxed up for u. Thanks again, I'm sure you made Teach's day and those students. You made CC very proud today.
    That's insane! Thank you very much to the both of you! I'm at a loss for words.
  • Options
    Money received. Thanks!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Let's do $260, shall we?

Donation made. Now let's recognize Glock1975 and the awesome lineup put forward. A generous, big hearted gesture to say the least! Thank you, Ray, an outstanding BOTL.
  • Options
    Never been so disappointed and relieved not to win. I probably wont ever see any of those cigars again, but I don't even spend that much on an lot in charity silent auctions. I will make a donation closer to the deadline though.

Congrats Rabbit.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome to everyone that bid and to Ray for donating the big guns or Unicorns for a lot of us! Well done gents
  • Options
    TwoThingism:
    Never been so disappointed and relieved not to win. I probably wont ever see any of those cigars again, but I don't even spend that much on an lot in charity silent auctions. I will make a donation closer to the deadline though.

Congrats Rabbit.

PM your addy and a G O F will become yours. You gave it a good run.
  • Options
    No thanks needed, glad I could help a brother out. James I will get these out to ya tomorrow or Friday bro. Thank u again. And to all that placed bids thank u.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Let's do $260, shall we?

Donation made. Now let's recognize Glock1975 and the awesome lineup put forward. A generous, big hearted gesture to say the least! Thank you, Ray, an outstanding BOTL.
    Absolutely couldn't agree more. Ray that was incredibly generous. Great job brother.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    TwoThingism:

Congrats Rabbit.

PM bro
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    TwoThingism:

Congrats Rabbit.

Nicely done James!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    This is probably one of the best threads I have seen here in a long time.. Not just the bomb, you, bomb me, we usually see around here... This was a real meaningful contribution from some fine members.