Home Non Cigar Related
Options

All by myself....

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
There are 3 guest(s) online. There are 1 of 21,813 member(s) online - WaltBasil

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    your never really alone..... not in this prison.... nuthing is too personal!

Aj
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I'm here with you..One day last week I saw 849 guests at one time... How the hell does that happen, and why don't these people register. I often doubt the accuracy of that number.
  • Options
    I wish we could block out the guest so they cant see the board. I think it would be better.... I know there are spies out there watching our every movement.

Aj
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I wish we could block out the guest so they cant see the board. I think it would be better.... I know there are spies out there watching our every movement.

Aj
    Don't talk about the NSA that way.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Some of us... er.. them... are probably already among you.

D'oh!
  • Options
    Rain:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Don't talk about the NSA that way.
    HA worse! My ol'lady!

Aj
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    It's the witty banter/blathering, and charming personalities they read here that makes them want to become members of the Cool Kids Club... Just think, If every one of those 849 lurkers joined in one day, we would all become FOGs overnight.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    HAHA... hadn't seen that one before... awesome!