Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Got... umm... Esquivelled??

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK guys... this is getting out of hand. My wife thinks I'm having an affair with my mail man because he keeps bringing me boxes of cigars. (The bouquet of flowers he brought today probably didn't help).

Just stopped reeling from yesterday's insane volley of destruction, and today this package shows up from one "Jose Esquivel"?? I'm at a loss as to who sent this... but I will find out! These are some premium smokes, brother! Thank you! image
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Love Leccias.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    That would be djfish giving you the beatdown!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit (again)! And well deserved (again)!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be Joe and he's got quite the arsenal! Well done! Yeah I get the same stink eye from the wife...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Thanks, bro. I figured it out from the "Five Mouseketeers" thread... Now, to bide my time and plot my revenge... Muahahahaaaaa!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    allsmokedup:
    Thanks, bro. I figured it out from the "Five Mouseketeers" thread... Now, to bide my time and plot my revenge... Muahahahaaaaa!!!
    Not sure how he got your address. I hope he doesn't have any more...
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    Nice. Love Leccias.
    Noted :)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    allsmokedup:
    Yeah... I'm sure he didn't get it from you... right, buddy?
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    allsmokedup:
    Yeah... I'm sure he didn't get it from you... right, buddy?
    In your case I'm sure he already had it. I just provided a little "trust but verify" action to make sure you didn't miss out.