Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Postman Sometimes Rings Twice...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
All right, already!!! I surrender!! The mail man actually had to double back to my house today... through 3 inches of fresh snow... to drop off another package.

This one was from James (jd50ae), who kindly sent me an extra jar of Humicare Black Ice and Blue Gel crystals... but, of course, he JUST HAD to include a few 5 Vegas tasty treats in the box!!

The colors of the crystals are very appropriate, since I am now quite literally Black and Blue from the beatdown that has been laid on me this week! Seriously, James, thank you for your thoughtfulness, brother. Can we pick a new target now???
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the last package I sent out I an glad yours arrived safely and in good condition. It seemed almost sinful not to include a couple of cigars that I like. Enjoy......
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk about beating a guy while he is down. Do you even have any room left?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Talk about beating a guy while he is down. Do you even have any room left?
    I know right? These guys are brutal! My humi overfloweth!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Can we pick a new target now???
    Naw, this is way too much fun. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.