Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The most challenged state court...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
In the country finally got one right. And the citizens agree with them. "By a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said California was wrong to require applicants to show good cause to receive a permit to carry a concealed weapon." It had to happen sooner or later. Must have left their koolaid at home.

Comments

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Frankly this is shocking. That court is so liberal it'd probably list horseflies as an endangered species if someone asked it to. I've heard it's almost impossible to get a CCW permit here. I've never tried since it's dang near impossible to conceal a Mossberg pump with a 28 inch barrel, but good to know I could shove it down my trousers now if I so choose.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There may be hope for Californistan after all.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    In the country finally got one right. And the citizens agree with them. "By a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said California was wrong to require applicants to show good cause to receive a permit to carry a concealed weapon." It had to happen sooner or later. Must have left their koolaid at home.
    Wowww they finally got something right. Tomorrow, they'll be doing something stupid again to make the headlines.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that one less in obozo's pocket..? I wonder if our community organizer has even been told. Wake up America there is still time to take it back.