Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Favorite v-day card/image/message

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
My son gave me one of his Hobbit-themed Valentine's for school. It had Gollum on it saying "We thinks Valentine's day is PRECIOUS!"

Made me think of this:

photo he_went_to_jared_zps66bbf4d0.jpg
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Went home for lunch at noon and my wife had made a German choclate cake (my favorite). Does that count?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    Went home for lunch at noon and my wife had made a German choclate cake (my favorite). Does that count?
    Of course it does.. She's thinking about you and wants to make you happy.. I hope you brought her something too.
  • Options
    Unconditional love and friendship and letting your wife knowing she has it by starting her day off with breakfast in bed after letting her sleep till nearly noon and through the acceptance of all faults with open arms, as we all have such.
    Unconditional love.
    That is my message to my wife.
    No flowers or chocolates could ever compare to that.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh man made holiday too make us broke!! It's worse then most since men get crap lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    eddiecole:
    Unconditional love and friendship and letting your wife knowing she has it by starting her day off with breakfast in bed after letting her sleep till nearly noon and through the acceptance of all faults with open arms, as we all have such.
    Unconditional love.
    That is my message to my wife.
    No flowers or chocolates could ever compare to that.
    Well, my wife has apparently hidden a bunch of envelopes around. One in the driver's seat of the car. One in my laptop. One on the office desk when I got home. She's recruited the kids to help her make these plants. The envelopes are filled with 10 slips of paper. One was ten reasons she loves me. Another was ten reasons she loves being my wife. And so on.

I'm loving it, but I'm kind of hoping it ends in 10 cigars to show I love you. Is that wrong of me?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    gripnrip:
    Of course it does.. She's thinking about you and wants to make you happy.. I hope you brought her something too.
    Was kind of kidding...not your traditional "Valentine". My wife and I have been together for 20 years and we mutually agree that we do not need a made-up holiday that forces us to show our love and appreciation for each other. That being said, she usually does something "sweet" for me and I usually get her something fun (single cup Keurig she had her eye on this year) on this day. We'll both randomly do similar things for each for each other throughout the year. Maybe that's one of the reasons why we are still together and best friends.