Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AF Maduro Royal Salute for Tony's Kids LLS Fundraiser Closed Thank you!

First person to commit to making a $75 donation to LLS will get this sealed box of 10 Arturo Fuente Royal Salute maduro. Its that simple. Cigars and shipping are on me once Tony confirms the donation.

They are not quite as big as Gustav but they are 7.5 X54

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome of u. Very nice box. Way to help out a great cause, I'm sure Teach will love it.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had of posted this Wednesday I would have been all over it. I get paid the second Wednesday of the month and I am always too late. Sigh....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    If you had of posted this Wednesday I would have been all over it. I get paid the second Wednesday of the month and I am always too late. Sigh....
    ill keep this in mind when I'm broke lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    The fundraiser ends on the 14th and I believe the 12th is the second Weds. Be careful what you wish for!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome. Thank you very much for offering up some really nice cigars. The amount of support here is just amazing. Again, I would like to remind everyone that if you do purchase this box, your donation will also get you the appropriate number of entries into the drawing at the end.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. And going to a great cause !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    thanks this video which is linked on the LLS brings it home.
    Bump. Great opportunity to get a box of cigars and get entered into the drawing and help a great cause!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bump. Great opportunity to get a box of cigars and get entered into the drawing and help a great cause!

Okay, I helped a great cause. Am I too late on the donation prize :)

Thanks for helping the kids. Big sticks will be heading your way.
    Awesome! Thanks to the both of you!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gesture guys.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:

Okay, I helped a great cause. Am I too late on the donation prize :)

Great job Ricky!