Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Music choices in the forum?

flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
Hey Guys, what kind of music do you all like?

Comments

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Mostly classic rock like zeppelin, pink Floyd, early aerosmith, early van Halen and metallica. Newer stuff includes breaking Benjamin, the killers, hank 3 and Ryan Bingham.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Anything at or close to Pantera and as far above (harder and heavier) as you can think of
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like a lot different stuff.right now I'm on dropkick Murphy phase,some of my favorites ever clear,aerosmith just good old school rock and roll.,
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    A quick glance at my iTunes on my phone reveals AC/DC, Accept, Beatles, Dio, Dream Evil, Fishbone, Infectious Grooves, Jellyfish, Judas Priest, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Maynard Ferguson, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Scorpions, Slipknot, Steely Dan, Strapping Young Lad, Tool, The Tubes and the mighty Roth era Van Halen
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Beatles, Led Zep, Motley Crue, Metallica, NIN, Tool, Radiohead, Of Monsters and Men, The Lumineers, Jack White, Mumford and Sons, Black Keys, older outlaw country, and a heavy overdose of Pearl Jam as of late.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I listen too everything
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Metal, punk, generic 'rock', 90's grunge/alternative, 80's hair metal, classic rock, blues. oh and dubstep and some other electronic. yeah I said it.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you encountered the "songs" thread, Flowbee? (Heck I'll bump it for you in a minute, hang on). Some good tunes on there, lots of embedded YouTube videos especially in the more recent posts. I dig a whole variety of music: anything from blues to oldies rock & roll, old school hip hop, prog metal, you name it. I'll even do country on a limited basis... :-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock in all forms, also some blues. Some favorite bands are Metallica, Tool, Story of the Year, Rage Against the Machine, Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones. I can't stand country and 96% of rap
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sevendust
    Korn
    Love and Death
    Red
    Breaking Benjamin
    Etc.
    But I also listen to Clapton, Lorde, Justin Timberlake, some country, whatever fits the mood. just not into hardcore rap. Some good R&B yes. But mostly metal. +1 on Pantera
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Classic Rock, classical music, and a few modern artists today.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Metal, punk, generic 'rock', 90's grunge/alternative, 80's hair metal, classic rock, blues. oh and dubstep and some other electronic. yeah I said it.
    I listen to dubstep when I do the dishes.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i listen to a ton of different music.
    from Johnny Cash to Mastodon, from John Lee Hooker to Mindless Self Indulgence, from Atmosphere to Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd to Juno Reactor.

generally speaking, if there is talent involved ill give it a shot.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Have you encountered the "songs" thread, Flowbee? (Heck I'll bump it for you in a minute, hang on). Some good tunes on there, lots of embedded YouTube videos especially in the more recent posts. I dig a whole variety of music: anything from blues to oldies rock & roll, old school hip hop, prog metal, you name it. I'll even do country on a limited basis... :-)

Thanks jgbiv,

Everyone needs a bump sometimes, and the beauty of brotherhood is you helpin me see a little better.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Animals as leaders
    Polyphia
    Protest the hero

Just to name a few of the modern ones. Love mathy, shready, jazzy, guitar riffs.

• Options
    Oh yeah and the new †††(crosses) rules.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What up brother ^ ? See you on the book of faces everyday. Wasn't sure you were still here. Glad to see you.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    What up brother ^ ? See you on the book of faces everyday. Wasn't sure you were still here. Glad to see you.
    Yeah mang.
    My love for cigars will never end.