Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nacho Selection (now in the right area)

I'm looking for the absolute FRESHEST nachos around. Looking to hit the serving line middle of next week.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about jalapenos? My nachos are stale and outdated but I am sure someone here will hook you up.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    What about jalapenos? My nachos are stale and outdated but I am sure someone here will hook you up.
    I do like me some Jalapeno's. Though, I have my kids pronouncing them Juh-la-punoes. Just to piss the wife off.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    jsnake:
    I do like me some Jalapeno's. Though, I have my kids pronouncing them Juh-la-punoes. Just to piss the wife off.
    That is exactly how I say it. I was in line at a mexican restaurant in Korea and heard a Korean man ask for juh-la-punoes and I have said it ever since. I know, I know, Mexican restuarant in Korea sounds strange but it was good.
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    New Boots:
    I'm looking for the absolute FRESHEST nachos around. Looking to hit the serving line middle of next week.

Dangit.. now I want nachos.. but like real nachos.... Maybe some other nachos also..
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:

Do you even bomb Boots? So you?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

just his diaper. Hahahahahaha. Jk
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

Oh...I bomb! (if I could get the nachos, that is)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

I have a short list, I'm not sure who you are looking for. PM me.
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

I have a short list, I'm not sure who you are looking for. PM me.
    Sent