Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Your daily laugh

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Go to google translate and in the left box type .............

Ok, in the right box, select "Japanese" and click the little speaker, so it speaks the translation.

You're Welcome

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Go to google translate and in the left box type .............

Ok, in the right box, select "Japanese" and click the little speaker, so it speaks the translation.

You're Welcome
    Type what? You got censored maybe?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Type the dots, Bob. "..............." but without the quotation marks.

Also funny that when you choose Hebrew or Yiddish as the language, it just moves the dots to the right side of the box. LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    I didn't laugh. Maybe tomorrow you can try me again.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Is it funny because it's shorter? I don't know if I get it...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    When I did it, and hit the button for sound under the right window, a high pitched voice sang me a little song.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    When I did it, and hit the button for sound under the right window, a high pitched voice sang me a little song.
    Well. No wonder it didn't make me laugh. I wasn't doing it right. Lemme try again. I'll be right back.
  • Options
    LOL That was strange.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it sang "dot-o-dot-o-dot-o-dot-o" for as many dots as were typed in the box. Different. Unusual. But funny? I didn't think it was funny. Am I missing some inside joke or something??
  • Options
    Humor is kind of a subjective thing. Some things strike me as funny that others don't think are funny at all. Sometimes it's the opposite. For some, the unexpected, combined with unusual elements (like a high pitched voice), is funny. Some people don't think so.

Boots posted something light-hearted that struck him as funny and he thought others might get a kick out of it too. I chuckled a little when I tried it. Others didn't see the humor. No biggie either way.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Boots...you POS.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Humor is kind of a subjective thing. Some things strike me as funny that others don't think are funny at all. Sometimes it's the opposite. For some, the unexpected, combined with unusual elements (like a high pitched voice), is funny. Some people don't think so.

Boots posted something light-hearted that struck him as funny and he thought others might get a kick out of it too. I chuckled a little when I tried it. Others didn't see the humor. No biggie either way.

OOops! My bad. I forgot to add "Lol" at the end of my post. Sometimes my dry humor isn't detected. Sorry.....
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:

Yup! Im a perfect example of easily amused.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Puff_Dougie:

Yup! Im a perfect example of easily amused.
    This is so effin...oh hey, a nickel.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did chuckle.
    But I too, am easily amused.
    But it got me wondering................
    How exactly does one find these things?
    Let's see. What happens if I just put random stuff on the translator. Oh wait, it will speak to me.
    Oh, now that's amusing. I must share it. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    I did chuckle.
    But I too, am easily amused.
    But it got me wondering................
    How exactly does one find these things?
    Let's see. What happens if I just put random stuff on the translator. Oh wait, it will speak to me.
    Oh, now that's amusing. I must share it. ROFL!!
    I cant claim I found it. I just shared.
  • Options
    I'm eight beers in, but no excuse. Clip my MOW Little Devil and test the draw. SUPER tight. "Great start to the weekend" I think. Then I look down and remember it's a closed foot. FML.