Home General Discussion
Options

We made the newsletter

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
"Q: My humidor is filling up. Problem is, there’s a bunch of cigars in there I don’t like. What should I do with them?

A: Many of us have experienced this. What seemed like a blend perfect for your palate, has not lived up to expectations. Now you have 19 cigars left from a box that you’re not too pumped to try again. And even aging them hasn’t done you any good. What’s an enthusiast to do? The easy way is to pawn them off on an unsuspecting friend who doesn’t smoke cigars, yet, seems to ask you for one every time they come over. The other option? Trade them. Our forum is full of hardened enthusiasts who may enjoy what you don’t care for. This way, those cigars may go to a good home and you’ll get something you can enjoy in return."

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hardened?
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Hardened?
    We're all hardened! Thanks for being such a good fluffer Rain!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I was just reading it LOL, nice to be recognized. Maybe some new guys for you VETS to train, comin in!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Maybe some new members to join the group, loaded up with Gurkhas, and Victor Sinclair they got great deals on. Looking for Opus, Ashton, Tats. and Davidoffs. Am I just being a jerk ?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hardened?
    photo 46099526.jpg
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Maybe some new members to join the group, loaded up with Gurkhas, and Victor Sinclair they got great deals on. Looking for Opus, Ashton, Tats. and Davidoffs. Am I just being a jerk ?
    i thought the same thing! I like the first option and actually do it all the time!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    kaspera79:
    i thought the same thing! I like the first option and actually do it all the time!

Funny you say that.... go take a peek in TP&B:) Just sayin...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh Fish!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Utop2U6Zgo

Btw anyone wanna trade me for my premeprimepreme white owls?? I'm looking for esg, ISOMs, or ffox....lol ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Rain:
    Hardened?
    photo 46099526.jpg
    Brother this one of my favorite movies of all time!!! R.Lee Emery is a bad mo fo right there!!!! Wonder what kinda cigars he smokes..lol..
    no matter where you go, there you are.