Home General Discussion

New Guy Introducing Myself...

As directed by a veteran ... I am introducing my self to Cigar.com Community --- Live in NY, been smoking over 20 years... I will be posting sticks that I would look to trade ---- hope there are guys (and gals) out there interested... I have some sticks, like LaGloria Cubana - when Ernie was kicking them out of Florida - that I've had for over 15 years...
Anyway - looking forward to new friendships and new cigars!!! Chuck

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Chuck. Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got some cool stuff. Hope you get some good trades
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, Chuck! Glad to have you aboard!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Hiya Chuck,
    WELCOME Brother NY'ER
    Im in Long Island, you will see peeps are friendly and trading will come along!! Enjoy it here my friend!!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Enjoy, it's a fun place.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Welcome I have not been here long, however, have met (so to speak) some great people!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hey ya Chuck! Also a new guy to this forum, welcome aboard
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    g81inc:
    As directed by a veteran ... I am introducing my self to Cigar.com Community --- Live in NY, been smoking over 20 years... I will be posting sticks that I would look to trade ---- hope there are guys (and gals) out there interested... I have some sticks, like LaGloria Cubana - when Ernie was kicking them out of Florida - that I've had for over 15 years... Anyway - looking forward to new friendships and new cigars!!! Chuck
    Welcome. If you need someone to trade with, let me know, and I will sponsor you.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    g81inc:
    As directed by a veteran ... I am introducing my self to Cigar.com Community --- Live in NY, been smoking over 20 years... I will be posting sticks that I would look to trade ---- hope there are guys (and gals) out there interested... I have some sticks, like LaGloria Cubana - when Ernie was kicking them out of Florida - that I've had for over 15 years... Anyway - looking forward to new friendships and new cigars!!! Chuck
    Welcome. If you need someone to trade with, let me know, and I will sponsor you.
    i got dibs on him :). Welcome aboard Chuck!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    g81inc:
    Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations, you are member 21,773. Please PM me your address so I can send out your prize.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    It's like Piranhas on a cow in here!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Fresh meat. Welcome aboard!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Chuck... Nice to have you here with us.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Chuck.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    What up Chuck? Welcome:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome man.....hope you can find some good trade partners and stick around and take part in the fun and games
    New Boots:
    What are you trying to say?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hola Chuck, where at in NY you located? Enjoy it around here, it's fun!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Chuck. Not far from NY and venture there often. Look around the boards here and get your feet wet. PM me if you are looking to trade. Always looking for something new. Great bunch of guys around here. Enjoy
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    Just sayin', ya'll are on the frest mean like Jiiun on rice (is that wrong?)
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Chuck.
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    We are just trying to make him feel welcome. You know we are very good at welcoming the new members.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Now, the first thing you need to do is buy a bigger humidor. Enjoy your stay!
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    We are just trying to make him feel welcome. You know we are very good at welcoming the new members.
    HA! Yes, I know all to well
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums! Look forward to some good interaction. Those LGC's sound good. Oldest cigar I had was an original Oliva O and at the time it had 20 years on it. Got it from an Oliva rep who has his own walk in humidor at home.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard! Where in NY? I'm in Jersey, but work in NYC, upper west.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Welcome Chuck!