Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shout out to C-LOVE....

Dude ended our back and forth battle with a knockout blow on Saturday...thought I gotten all the love I needed Friday night..but apparently C-LOVE thought otherwise..I knew the bomb was coming and I knew of most of the contents but damn son.....a Pepin Padilla lancero? who does that? The battles maybe over but the love still remains...thank you Chris!!

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    C-Love is a beast. Well done.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome brother, now I can sleep at night knowing this sh** is over. Any pics from the love you got Friday night...just asking?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Bro, was wondering where u been. Chris u sick *** u
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Can this little war not be over? I want to see more packages like this get sent back and forth!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    You're welcome brother, now I can sleep at night knowing this sh** is over. Any pics from the love you got Friday night...just asking?
    I literally laughed out loud on that one...you still my boy Chris.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing more beautiful than pen-pal man love! Hi R, Chris you da bolts and the nuts!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I have been seeing that Opus X lately that says Angel or something on it. What are those exactly? My local has about 7 different boxes of Opus behind the counter but you can't see the sticks. I am not well versed on the different Opus but I keep seeing that one posted up on facebook as what people are smoking at the time. I bought a Belicoso 2 days ago just because I like that size and it was one of the cheaper ones. They had some pricey ones over $20.

Excellent hit.