Home Non Cigar Related
Options

NO Deliverys AGAIN....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Doesn't the PO realize that we are keeping them in business..?

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    We're actually forcing them to buy more trucks, and hire more workers.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know. I actually packed up two boxes this morning and was addressing them before I realized ... SOL ...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Funny you say that;

The last 2 snows we have had here, the postman never even came down the street, I don't ever remember the post office delivery man never showing up. Im the fool that always has the box clear of snow for him!!
    Go Figure!!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had one to send out today as well..
  • Options
    flowbee:
    jd50ae:

Funny you say that;

The last 2 snows we have had here, the postman never even came down the street, I don't ever remember the post office delivery man never showing up. Im the fool that always has the box clear of snow for him!!
    Go Figure!!!
    Ditto. He hasn't been to our box since ... I dunno, maybe a week. IOt's a nice break from bills; but I wish he'd bring some checks.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    My mail man just left?!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Mailman is lazy and won't get out of the truck in bad weather. Just scans packages as delivered and takes them back to be delivered by his relief on his day off or the next nice day. I actually think he may have retired because i haven't seen him in a while. That guy was frustrating.
  • Options
    Post office open today. Dropping by this afternoon.

Let's see if the mailman delivers. We got a couple inches more global warming last night. He seems to have a snow allergy.

• Options
    Fed Ex has just dropped off a package. Now if only the PO shows up.....oh and it is going above 60F today.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Fed Ex has just dropped off a package. Now if only the PO shows up.....oh and it is going above 60F today.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:

• Options
    The PO made up for it today.....there will be no rationing in my house. TA DA...