Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Will trade cigars for 5 finger zip lock bags.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
Will trade cigars for 5 finger zip lock bags. Need to get at least ten bags asap but want to get more if possible. EDIT: Actually four of the 5 finger bags would be enough for my pass. I need to ship 17 naked sticks and the 5 finger bags would be needed for protecting the wrappers.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a couple, Bob. Be glad to send them to you. No cigars necessary. PM your addy and I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow morning.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    I have a bunch if you don't mind smiley faces no trade necessary. Let me know I have your ady.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PMs sent. Thanks.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending your way tomorrow...

Gosh... I hope I remember to check and make sure they're empty before I ship 'em... ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh. I'm not even gonna.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Gosh... I hope I remember to check and make sure they're empty before I ship 'em... ;^)
    Lol!! Oops!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Sending your way tomorrow...

i got one ill send you you send it to him!
    no matter where you go, there you are.