Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Oy... Very sick today

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
No sleep last night. Got the squirts coming out both ends. Just now was some projectile vomiting. I even got some sympathy looks from the dogs. LOL hope this ends today. They were like, "damn bro, should we dig a hole?" Good thing about spaghetti sauce is that it tastes the same the second time around....

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didn't live such a wild life things like this would not happen Do you take your vitamins..?
  • Options
    On a side note, should refrain from mailing out today to make me feel better. Brings a whole new meaning to chunky violas.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Walt isn't shy at all. Get better soon buddy.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this, bud. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    No sleep last night. Got the squirts coming out both ends. Just now was some projectile vomiting. I even got some sympathy looks from the dogs. LOL hope this ends today. They were like, "damn bro, should we dig a hole?" Good thing about spaghetti sauce is that it tastes the same the second time around....
    Way to much information Walter. Damm..
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Sorry to hear it brother! Hope you feel better soon.I'm heading out of the house today.let me know if I can send you anything to feel better....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    On a more serious note I hope you don't have what was going around last 2 months. It is a long and miserable thing to go through. Every symptom in the book and it lasts for weeks. Or did you poison yourself with some home made sauce..?
  • Options
    I'm thinking it was the mushrooms in the sauce. Or just a coincidence stomach bug. Know what I miss from my young days in Michigan... Vernors ginger ale. Nothing like it. Can't get that stuff around here. That used to be the highlight of having a stomach virus - parents would get me some of that.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Walt! Hope you feel better soon.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    I'm thinking it was the mushrooms in the sauce. Or just a coincidence stomach bug. Know what I miss from my young days in Michigan... Vernors ginger ale. Nothing like it. Can't get that stuff around here. That used to be the highlight of having a stomach virus - parents would get me some of that.

I have to go to Myrtle Beach to find it and I really stock up.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    I looked Vernors up online. There are places that ship it, but it comes with a pretty big price tag. I have it available in my area, just don't think about it when I am shopping... Until today.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Damn Walt! you cant fall apart on me Brother! that bugs been around here.... the kids have had it lately.

Aj
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Could it be food from your motorcycle trip? Off topic I was sure you were the guy with the white beard in the middle. Who else who has never seen the real Walt came to the same conclusion? Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Could it be food from your motorcycle trip? Off topic I was sure you were the guy with the white beard in the middle. Who else who has never seen the real Walt came to the same conclusion? Hope you feel better!
    thanks for all the well wishes. The wife brought home some Canada Dry... Getting some fluids back in me. I think it's just a stomach bug honestly. I've got a very tough stomach when it comes to eating... From my years in the borderland here and abroad in the army.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    arrrrrrhhhg… hope you're feeling better soon.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn two exits....no waiting.... not good, get plenty of clear liquids and some tucks pads.
  • Options
    Feeling fully human today!! Just in time for the weekend too. It's been since Monday that I've had a cigar or libation. I do believe I'll have my Friday usual of some Pappy and... hmm... maybe I'll pull from my bag of ISOMs from the bahamas...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear you are better! Chico's Tacos did that to me once.......
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Good to hear you are better! Chico's Tacos did that to me once.......
    bwahahaha!!! I ate there once.

Once.

I learned my lesson.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Just had Chicos for lunch. fantastic. TACOS AND JUICE!

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    You Sir, must have entrails of iron.

Is the House of Pizza on Dyer still open? That place had great food.
  • Options
    Stubble:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

On Piedras.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Stubble:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

On Piedras.
    Gotcha....been a long time!