Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for....

I'm looking to trade someone for a few of the Tat JV13's (Jason's). I didn't get a chance to grab any and would like to try them. PM me if you have a couple you could let go of.

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Bumping this and also looking for Goldie #5
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    A B&M local to me has them still I believe. I can check this weekend and see what I can do. There was a one stick per day limit.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I have one...if you wanna play =] I do need to double check though, shoot me a text if you want it bro
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    I'm looking to trade someone for a few of the Tat JV13's (Jason's). I didn't get a chance to grab any and would like to try them. PM me if you have a couple you could let go of.
    I got some Zach, how many?
    Shizz and Dustin - not sure which one you guys have, but would be up for a trade with either of you.
    OchoZacho:
    Shizz and Dustin - not sure which one you guys have, but would be up for a trade with either of you.
    PM sent
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Get him Shizz, let me know if I can help, I have the JV13
    DC9114901123086754637582... Enjoy Zach
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    I been lurking on theses forums for years and I have yet to trade with anyone here. If you're willing to take a shot on a "newb" I have 4 Goldie#5's I can part with.
    Gio - I've noticed you around for years. I'll work out a trade for some Goldie's with you. PM incoming.
    And this is gonna be fun....!!!!!!!
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    OchoZacho:
    Gio - I've noticed you around for years. I'll work out a trade for some Goldie's with you. PM incoming.
    Package shipped! Pm sent