Home General Discussion
Options

PO is here again....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...and I received 40 (count em) yellow band Black Pearl Oros. I also got 10 5 Vegas Cask Strength 5V box pressed big boys, thank you for including 1 in the BD bomb you sent Mr Luken.

Now I know your thinking this post belongs in the "What did you get today" thread...but ...wait for it.

Now I would normally not light up a cigar until it has rested for awhile. Well, 5 minutes was enough rest for the Oros. I had to smoke one, and I am so glad I did. What a great smoke. Lights easy, burns well with some clean white smoke and the flavor is there. I like the whole Black Pearl line but the yellow band Oro is by far my favorite.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great, JD! Nice haul!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I like the Oro line too JD… they'll get even better with a few months in the humi if you can wait.

The LPH Black Pearl Maduros have been favorites since way back… I still have a few torpedoes in the humi somewhere that probably have a couple years on 'em by now.

Enjoy the new smokes!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Nice score jd50ae,
    That lil yellow lady is on my bucket list!!
  • Options
    flowbee:
    Nice score jd50ae,
    That lil yellow lady is on my bucket list!!

I bought all there was. :)
  • Options
    PAtoNH:
    I like the Oro line too JD… they'll get even better with a few months in the humi if you can wait.

The LPH Black Pearl Maduros have been favorites since way back… I still have a few torpedoes in the humi somewhere that probably have a couple years on 'em by now.

Enjoy the new smokes!

The rest will rest for at least 3 months and probably half will go into my aging box. I had to smoke one. Almost 30 days to track them down and I could not resist. By the way I bought all of them :)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    PAtoNH:

Enjoy the new smokes!

The rest will rest for at least 3 months and probably half will go into my aging box. I had to smoke one. Almost 30 days to track them down and I could not resist. By the way I bought all of them :)
    Boooooooo.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Hoarder!!!! :)
  • Options
    PAtoNH:
    Hoarder!!!! :)